Custom Procedure kit
The use of Custom Procedure Kits is now well established in most hospitals worldwide. Med-Italia Biomedica is a leader in the Italian market for Custom Procedure Kits and since 1986 has manufactured and assembled a complete range of components to build Custom Procedure Kits for various hospital applications, including: Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Interventional Neuroradiology, Orthopedics, Urology, Gynecology, Intensive Care and Miscellaneous.
All our kits are customized and manufactured following the specific needs of each customer. The use of a single custom procedure kit that contains everything needed to perform a procedure determines and furthers:
– A standardization of procedures in centers where there are more professionals dedicated to the performance of the same activities
– The reduction of downtime (preparation and reorganization of the operating room / switching patients, etc.)
– The elimination of field contamination risks and absolute sterility for the patient
– Increases safety by having all the necessary materials at hand
– Reduces the surgical procedure time
– The possibility of choosing, by user, the materials they normally use according to their habits and needs, as the Custom Procedure Kit consists of totally customizable components
– Less material waste when you consider that within the Custom Procedure Kits one can also insert individually packed materials that, in the event of non-use, remain available for other procedures
– Freedom in inventory management and the subsequent reduction of minimum inventories of individual components
– A considerable sterilization savings over reusable material costs
Want to know all about the products and services offered by Med-Italia?
Our specialists will answer all your questions and will advise the best solution for your needs